Higher Fiber Density in the Data Centre with Plug and Play
Siemon has the best performing OM3 and OM4 Multimode and Single mode Plug and Play Fiber Data Centre Solutions with industry-leading performance margins up to 60%.
Learn more about Plug & Play Fiber
- Simple, efficient and green - No connectors, termination kits, consumables or onsite scrap or waste.
- Factory Terminated and Tested assemblies can be deployed up to 90% faster than traditional field termination methods.
- Siemon's RazorCore fibre cable with 12-fibre MTP connectors delivers the industry's smallest diameter plug and play assembly for reduced pathway utilization and improved air flow.
- Optimized adapter spacing for easy fibre access to fibre jumper latches in high density patching environments.
- Deploy your data centre infrastructure fast with pre-terminated and tested fibre trunking cable assemblies.
- Available from 12 to 144 fibre counts in multimode (62.5/125, standard 50/125 and laser optimized 50/125 - OM3/OM4) and Single mode (OS2) with jacket ratings in riser, plenum and LSOH.
- Independent third-party testing confirms 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s-Readiness and performance margins in accordance with the latest IEC 1280-4-1 Edition 2 and TIA/EIA-455-171A standard.